Bachelorette Ghost Tour Pub Crawl Party
Boston Bachelorette Ghost Tour Pub Crawl Party
Get ready girls! It’s time to hit the party store, load up on the bachelorette swag, grab the bride to be, and head to Boston for some boos and booze before the “I dos”.
Why choose Boston as the destination city for the girls’ night out? How else would you learn about the historic iconic city in 3 hours or less and all while enjoying the finest drinks Boston has to offer.
Nightly Spirits Haunted Pub Tours are a combination pub crawl and ghost tour that explores the darker side of the city.
Your Nightly Spirits Bachelorette Party experience will include:
- Your own costumed guide to share in the experience and set the mood with a mixture of history and stories of gruesome murders, accidental deaths, and stubborn spirits who just will not leave.
- Did we mention free koozies and glow necklaces?
- Or how about toasting the bride with the specialty house shot in some of the oldest bars and buildings.
- Plenty Instagram worthy photo opportunities with some of the most iconic locations as the backdrop.
Must be 21 and over to participate
Make sure to book early so you do not miss out on hearing the spooky tales as tours sell out fast.
Private Tours are offered if you your own ghostly experience and can begin at a time of your choosing (Selected at checkout). If the date and time is not available, contact us we can likely accommodate https://nightlyspirits.com/contact-us/
Private tours are $250 (up to 10 people) or $375 (up to 15 people). Additional tickets are $25 each.
The Boston Pub Tour typically starts at Carrie Nation Restaurant and Cocktail Bar but contact us if you want a customized location and duration.
Things to know:
Once you meet your costumed guide and a drink in hand, you will hear about the history and the hauntings of each location.
Groups will walk to 3-4 bars with plenty of chances to toast the bride to be at Beantown Pub or perhaps have a spirit encounter at The Last Hurrah and finally enjoy a tasty specialty cocktail at Scholars American Bistro and Cocktail Lounge.
Tours will cover about 1 mile of walking. Comfortable shoes are recommended. We want the bachelorette party to leave with an unforgettable experience.
Contact us https://nightlyspirits.com/contact-us/ for Additional Bachelorette Planning ideas such as:
- Dinner reservations before the tour.
- Drink tickets and option for customized bride to be drink creation (not included with standard pricing)
- Nearby lodging recommendations
- Other nearby attractions and fun activities
- Complete your trip with a discounted Haunted Food and Cocktail tour for your group when booking a private bachelorette party tour.