Bachelorette Ghost Tour Pub Crawl Party
Austin Bachelorette Ghost Tour Pub Tour Crawl Party
Girls, its time to hit the party store, load up on bachelorette swag, grab the bride to be, and head to Austin for some boos and booze before the “I dos”.
Why choose the capital city of Texas as your destination city for the girls’ night out? How else would you learn about the city who boasts, “Keep Austin Weird” in 3 hours or less and all while enjoying the finest drinks it has to offer.
Nightly Spirits Haunted pub tour is a combination pub crawl and ghost tour that explores the darker side of Austin.
Your Nightly Spirits Bachelorette party experience will include:
- Your own costumed guide to set the mood with historical information and spooky stories of gruesome murders, accidental deaths, and stubborn spirits who just will not leave.
- Did we mention free koozies and glow necklaces?
- Or how about toasting the bride to be with a specialty house shot in some of the oldest bars and buildings in Austin
- Plenty of Instagram worthy photo opportunities with some of the most iconic buildings as the backdrop. https://www.instagram.com/nightlyspirits/?hl=en
Must be 21 and over to participate
Make sure to book early so you do not miss out on hearing the spooky tales as tours sell out fast.
Private Tours are offered if you want your own ghostly experience and can begin at a time of your choosing (Selected at checkout). If the date and time is not available, contact us we can likely accommodate https://nightlyspirits.com/contact-us/
Private tours are $250 (up to 10 people) or $375 (up to 15 people). Additional tickets are $25 each.
Tours typically start at the famously haunted Buffalo Billiards but contact us if you would like a customized start location or duration.
Things to know:
Groups with walk to 3-4 bars with plenty of chances raise a glass to the bride to be in Austin’s The Russian House, or enjoy a tasty brew at Easy Tiger, or perhaps feel the cold chills drinking a delicious Hombre Muerto (dead man) house margarita at Waller Creek Pub House. Tours cover about 1 mile of walking to comfortable shoes are recommended.
We want the bridal party to leave with an unforgettable experience.
Contact us https://nightlyspirits.com/contact-us/ for Additional Bachelorette Planning ideas such as:
- Dinner reservations before the tour.
- Drink tickets and option for customized bride to be drink creation (not included with standard pricing)
- Nearby lodging recommendations
- Other nearby attractions and fun activities
- Complete your trip with a discounted Haunted Food and Cocktail tour for your group when booking a private bachelorette party tour.