Bachelorette Ghost Tour Pub Crawl Party
San Antonio Bachelorette Ghost Tour Pub Crawl Party
Get ready girls! it’s time to shine those cowboy boots, saddle up, and head to San Antonio for some boos and booze before the “I dos”.
Why choose San Antonio as your destination city for the girls’ night out? How else could you journey to the darker side, beyond the famous Alamo and River walk in 3 hours or less while enjoying the finest drinks San Antonio has to offer.
Nightly Spirits Haunted Pub Tour is a combination pub crawl and ghost tour.
Your Nightly Spirits Bachelorette party experience will include:
- Your own costumed guide to share in the experience and set the mood with a mixture of history and stories of gruesome murders, accidental deaths, and stubborn spirits who just will not leave.
- Did we mention free koozies and glow necklaces?
- Or how about toasting the bride with the specialty house shot in some of the oldest bars and buildings in Houston
- The tour is full of plenty of Instagram worthy photo opportunities with the backdrop filled with some iconic buildings.
Must be 21 and over to participate
Make sure to book early so you do not miss out on hearing the spooky tales as tours sell out fast.
Private Tours are offered if you your own ghostly experience and can begin at a time of your choosing (Selected at checkout). If the date and time is not available, contact us we can likely accommodate https://nightlyspirits.com/contact-us/
Private tours are $250 (up to 10 people) or $375 (up to 15 people). Additional tickets are $25 each.
Tours typically start at Bar 414 in Sheraton Gunter Hotel but contact us if you want a customized location or duration.
Things to know:
You will meet your costumed guide and with a tasty drink in hand will hear about the locations history and the hauntings that occur there.
Groups will walk to 3-4 bars with plenty of chances raise a jello shot to the bride to be in San Antonio’s Thirsty Aztec or enjoy a tasty specialty drink at Haunt in the St Anthony Hotel.
Tours cover 1 mile of walking. Comfortable shoes are recommended.
We want the bachelorette party to leave with an unforgettable experience.
Contact us https://nightlyspirits.com/contact-us/ for Additional Bachelorette Planning ideas such as:
- Dinner reservations before the tour.
- Drink tickets and option for customized bride to be drink creation (not included with standard pricing)
- Nearby lodging recommendations
- Other nearby attractions and fun activities
- Complete your trip with a discounted Haunted Food and Cocktail tour for your group when booking a private bachelorette party tour.