Bachelorette Ghost Tour Pub Crawl Party
Charlotte Bachelorette Ghost Tour Pub Crawl Party
Get ready girls! It’s time to hit the party store, load up on the bachelorette party swag, grab the bride to be, and head to Charlotte, NC for some boos and booze before the “I dos”.
Why choose Charlotte for the destination city for the girls’ night out? How else would you learn about the history in 3 hours or less and all the while enjoying the finest drinks Uptown Charlotte has to offer.
Nightly Spirits Haunted pub tour is a combination pub crawl and ghost tour that explores the darker side of the city.
Your Nightly Spirits Bachelorette Party experience will include:
- Your own costumed guide to share in the experience and set the mood with a mixture of history and stories of gruesome murders, accidental deaths, and stubborn spirits who just will not leave.
- Did we mention free koozies and glow necklaces?
- Or how about toasting the bride with the specialty house shot in some of the oldest bars and buildings.
- Plenty Instagram worthy photo opportunities with some of the most iconic buildings as the backdrop.
Must be 21 and over to participate
Make sure to book early so you do not miss out on hearing the spooky tales as tours sell out fast.
Private Tours are offered if you your own ghostly experience and can begin at a time of your choosing (Selected at checkout). If the date and time is not available, contact us we can likely accommodate https://nightlyspirits.com/contact-us/
Private tours are $250 (up to 10 people) or $375 (up to 15 people). Additional tickets are $25 each.
Charlotte pub tour typically starts in the historic Fourth Ward at Dandelion Market Groups but contact us if you would like a customized start location or duration.
Things to know:
Groups will walk to 3-4 bars with plenty of chances to raise a shot to the bride-to-be at The Dunhill Hotel or feel the chill of icy hands at Ra Ri, and toast the night with a frothy brew at Tilt.
Tours cover about 1 mile of walking so comfortable shoes are recommended.
We want the bridal party to leave with an unforgettable experience.
Contact us https://nightlyspirits.com/contact-us/ for Additional Bachelorette Planning ideas such as:
- Dinner reservations before the tour.
- Drink tickets and option for customized bride to be drink creation (not included with standard pricing)
- Nearby lodging recommendations
- Other nearby attractions and fun activities
- Complete your trip with a discounted Haunted Food and Cocktail tour for your group when booking a private bachelorette party tour.