Chicago Gangster – Bachelorette Ghost Tour Pub Crawl Party
Chicago Bachelorette Gangster Pub Crawl Party
Girls its time hit the party store, and load up on the bachelorette party swag, grab the bride to be, and head to the Chicago for some boos and booze before the “I dos”.
Why choose Chicago for the destination city for the girls’ night out? It is one the most haunted cities in the country and how else would you learn about the history of Chi-town in 3 hours or less and all the while enjoying the finest drinks the city has to offer.
Nightly Spirits Chicago Gangster Pub Tour is a combination pub crawl and ghost tour that explores the darker side of the city.
Your Nightly Spirits Bachelorette Party experience will include:
- Your own costumed guide to share in the experience and set the mood with a mixture of history and stories of gruesome murders, accidental deaths, and stubborn spirits who just will not leave.
- Did we mention free koozies and glow necklaces?
- Or how about toasting the bride with the specialty house shot in some of the oldest bars and buildings.
- Plenty Instagram worthy photo opportunities w with some of the most iconic spots as the backdrop.
Must be 21 and over to participate
Make sure to book early so you do not miss out on hearing the spooky tales as tours sell out fast.
Private Tours are offered if you your own ghostly experience and can begin at a time of your choosing (Selected at checkout). If the date and time is not available, contact us we can likely accommodate https://nightlyspirits.com/contact-us/
Private tours are $250 (up to 10 people) or $375 (up to 15 people). Additional tickets are $25 each.
Chicago Gangster Pub tour typically starts at Harray Carray’s Italian Steakhouse where groups will meet their costumed guide and with a drink in hand will hear all about the history of the pub and the hauntings that take place there. Contact us if you would like a customized start location or duration
Things to know:
You will walk in the footsteps of the some of the most famous gangsters and mobsters on the way to the next bar. You will stop at 3-4 bars with plenty of chances to raise your favorite vintage at City Winery, or toast to the bride-to-be at O’Callahan’s and end the evening on a high note at Bar Louie.
Tours cover about 1 mile of walking. Comfortable shoes are recommended. We want the bridal party to leave with an unforgettable experience.
Contact us https://nightlyspirits.com/contact-us/ for Additional Bachelorette Planning ideas such as:
- Dinner reservations before the tour.
- Drink tickets and option for customized bride to be drink creation (not included with standard pricing)
- Nearby lodging recommendations
- Other nearby attractions and fun activities
- Complete your trip with a discounted Haunted Food and Cocktail tour for your group when booking a private bachelorette party tour.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 844-678-8687 to setup your Bachelorette party in Chicago today!