Bachelorette Ghost Tour Pub Crawl Party
Dallas Bachelorette Ghost Tour Pub Crawl Party
Girls bust out those cowboy boots, saddle up, and head to Dallas to get your boos or booze before the “I dos”.
Why choose Dallas for your destination city for the girls’ night out? How else would you learn about the history of Big D in 3 hours or less and all the while enjoying the finest drinks Dallas has to offer.
Nightly Spirits Bachelorette Ghost Tour Pub Crawl experience includes:
- Tours begin at a historic location with a unique story of its own located by the farmers market nestled between the Central Business District and Deep Ellum.
- Your own costumed guide to set the mood with plenty of stories of murder, suicides, disasters, fires, and of course the ghosts.
- Free koozies and glow necklaces?
- Toasting the bride to be with the specialty house shot in some of the oldest bars and buildings in Dallas
- The tour is full of plenty of Instagram worthy photo opportunities with the backdrop filled with some of Dallas’ iconic buildings.
Must be 21 and over to participate.
Get an “EYE” full and snap a group photo at a unique Dallas landmark to celebrate the “Eye”-do.
Make sure to book early as not to miss hearing about the most locally well-known urban legend in Dallas as tours sell out fast.
Private Tours are offered for your own ghost experience and can begin at a time of your choosing (Selected at Checkout). If the date and time is not available, contact us and we can likely accommodate.
Private Tours are $250 (up to 10 people) and $375 (up to 15 people. Additional tickets are $25 each.
Tours typically start at Green Door Public House but contact us if you would like a customized start location or duration.
Things to know:
Groups with walk to 3-4 bars with plenty of chances raise a glass to the bride to be at Harwood Tavern or feel the chill of icy hands at City Tavern, and finally toast the night with a specialty cocktail at Ye Olde Scarlett Pumpernickel. Tours cover 1 mile of walking. Comfortable shoes are recommended.
Contact us https://nightlyspirits.com/contact-us/ for Additional Bachelorette Planning ideas such as:
- Dinner reservations
- Drink Tickets and option for customized bride to be drink creation (not included with standard pricing)
- Nearby lodging recommendations
- Other nearby attractions such as the Dallas Zoo, JFK Memorial, Aquarium, and the Dallas Museum of Art among others.
- Complete your trip with a discounted Haunted Food and Cocktail tour for your group when booking a private bachelorette party tour.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 844-678-8687 to setup your Bachelorette party in Dallas today!