Bachelorette Ghost Tour Pub Crawl Party
Savannah Bachelorette Ghost Tour Pub Crawl Party
Get ready girls! It’s time to hit the party store, load up on the bachelorette swag, grab the bride to be, and head to charming city of Savannah for some boos and booze before the “I dos”.
Why choose Savannah as the destination city for the girls’ night out? Besides being hailed as one of the most haunted cities in the country, how else would you learn the history of Savannah in 3 hours or less and all the while enjoying the finest drinks the city has to offer.
Nightly Spirits Haunted pub tour is a combination pub crawl and ghost tour that explores the darker side of the city.
Your Nightly Spirits Bachelorette Party experience will include:
- Your own costumed guide to share in the experience and set the mood with a mixture of history and stories of gruesome murders, accidental deaths, and stubborn spirits who just will not leave.
- Did we mention free koozies and glow necklaces?
- Or how about toasting the bride with the specialty house shot in some of the oldest bars and buildings.
- Plenty Instagram worthy photo opportunities with some of the most iconic locations in Savannah as the backdrop.
Must be 21 and over to participate
Make sure to book early so you do not miss out on hearing the spooky tales as tours sell out fast.
Private Tours are offered if you your own ghostly experience and can begin at a time of your choosing (Selected at checkout). If the date and time is not available, contact us we can likely accommodate https://nightlyspirits.com/contact-us/
Private tours are $350 (up to 10 people). Additional tickets are $30 each. During peak season, September 15th through November 15th, tours are $400.
The Savannah pub tour typically starts s at the Savannah Taphouse but contact us if you would like a customized start location and duration.
Things to know:
Groups will meet their costumed guide and with a drink in hand will hear all about the history of the bar and the hauntings that take place there.
Groups will walk to 3-4 bars with plenty of chances to raise a shot to the bride-to-be at 17hundred90, or feel the chill of icy hands while sipping a Bloody Mary at The Shrimp Factory, and toasting the night with frothy brew at Churchills.
Tours cover about 1 mile of walking. Comfortable shoes are recommended.
We want the bridal party to leave with an unforgettable experience.
Contact us https://nightlyspirits.com/contact-us/ for Additional Bachelorette Planning ideas such as:
- Dinner reservations before the tour.
- Drink tickets and option for customized bride to be drink creation (not included with standard pricing)
- Nearby lodging recommendations
- Other nearby attractions and fun activities
- Complete your trip with a discounted Haunted Food and Cocktail tour for your group when booking a private bachelorette party tour.