Bachelorette Ghost Tour Pub Crawl Party
White House Bachelorette Ghost Tour Pub Crawl Party
Get ready girls! It’s time to hit the party store, load up on the bachelorette swag, grab the bride to be, and head to the DC area for some boos and booze before the “I dos”.
The White House Ghost Tour is a fun and unique way learn about a city in 3 hours or less and all the while enjoying the finest drinks DC has to offer.
Nightly Spirits Haunted pub tour is a combination pub crawl and ghost tour that takes a deeper look at the dark side of the area.
Your Nightly Spirits Bachelorette Party experience includes:
- Your own costumed guide to share in the experience and set the mood with a mixture of history and stories of gruesome murders, accidental deaths, and stubborn spirits who just will not leave.
- Did we mention free koozies and glow necklaces?
- Or how about toasting the bride with the specialty house shot in some of the oldest bars and buildings.
- Plenty Instagram worthy photo opportunities with some of the most iconic buildings as the backdrop.
Must be 21 and over to participate
Make sure to book early so you do not miss out on hearing the spooky tales as tours sell out fast.
Private Tours are offered if you your own ghostly experience and can begin at a time of your choosing (Selected at checkout). If the date and time is not available, contact us we can likely accommodate https://nightlyspirits.com/contact-us/
Private tours are $250 (up to 10 people) or $375 (up to 15 people). Additional tickets are $25 each.
The White House Ghost tour typically starts at Occidental Grill and Seafood but contact us if you would like a customized start location or duration.
Things to know:
Groups will meet their costumed guide and with a drink in hand will hear all about the history and the hauntings that take place there.
Groups will walk to 3-4 bars with plenty of chances to raise a shot to the bride to be at Old Ebbitt Grill or feel the chill of icy hands at The Hamilton, and finally toast the night with a frothy brew at the historic Round Robin Bar.
Tours cover about 1 mile of walking. Comfortable shoes are recommended. We want the bachelorette party to leave with an unforgettable experience.
Contact us https://nightlyspirits.com/contact-us/ for Additional Bachelorette Planning ideas such as:
- Dinner reservations before the tour.
- Drink tickets and option for customized bride to be drink creation (not included with standard pricing)
- Nearby lodging recommendations
- Other nearby attractions and fun activities
- Complete your trip with a discounted Haunted Food and Cocktail tour for your group when booking a private bachelorette party tour.